Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Don't Think You Be Gangsta

Some niggas be trippin all the time. Givin their best tough look like they been in the joint for 20 years. Nigga Please! Nigga Please!

These wangstas are just frontin cause they be fraid. Flashing made up gang signs, while eating pussy at night. Mother fuckas be crazy in da mind, yo.

I scare them just by farting. I got my blunt in hand and be chuggin da 40, yo!. Ain't no big thing. Trouble come to those lookin 4 trouble.

My girl never cheat cause I da man. I only give her half cause she my boo. Just got my 16 spinners on my Escalade, YOLO! Lightin da blunt and cruisin at 90 is the way to go.

I probly like da best rapper in my town. My beats are off the chart, son! I still hate mayonnaise. That be for the white man.

When I go to the club, all da women shake their rump shakers are me. It's a sign of respect and I just be like dat. Im cool like that, Im cool like that.

Word to ya mutha!

No comments: